- The stickers are cut just around the pattern, there is no outline or transparent material in the background and they are so thin that children will not be able to pick them off with their nails.
They look very natural on the wall.
- Shelf life outdoors: 2 to 3 years
- Shelf life indoors: over 4 years
- Resistance: to humidity and UV light, can be placed without any problem in humid spaces (bathrooms, kitchen).
- NON-TOXIC and child-safe product.
- Raw materials come from Germany and Belgium.
- Mostly HANDMADE in our workshop (Hong Kong)
- 31x40cm envelope
- The packaging is made from recycled paper and is destined to be recycled
- As they are waterproof products, they are very easy to look after.
- They can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- If the stickers are laid out on glass or a mirror, the whole surface should be cleaned together.
FEEL LIKE A CHANGE?
- Unlike wall paper and other coatings that use glue-based products, vinyl decorations can be withdrawn easily.
- It is possible that when you remove the stickers a part of the paint on your walls could come away, especially in HK where paint is generally of poor quality, watered down or applied without the use of coating.
- If your surfaces are fragile, damaged or located in a humid place, we recommend you heat them with a hairdryer (in order to soften the glue) before withdrawing the sticker.
There is no risk of damage on glass, laminate, tiled surfaces or strong gloss paint.
All M&G stickers are produced by us in our Discovery Bay workshop in Hong Kong.
They are handcrafted and require numerous manual manoeuvring.
The stickers are initially cut with computer assistance in colored vinyl rolls, there is no printing involved.
This is the reason for the longevity of the product, its resistance to UV and moisture, and the brightness of the colors over time.
We import our raw materials from Germany and Belgium to obtain a quality final product; they fully comply with European safety and toxicity standards.
Wall stickers are easy to apply and are designed to be set up by the buyer.
Can be applied to any smooth and non-porous surfaces previously cleaned.
- Lay the sticker flat on a table
- Pass the M&G application card over the sticker area of the sheet in order for the stickers to be well attached the paper film
- Cut the different parts of the sticker as indicated by the dotted lines in the overview provided in the pack
Before you start, imagine the way you wish to dress your surface.
Make a simulation by positioning the different parts of the sticker composition with sticky tape.
If the pattern is cut into various pieces, you can use the alphabet marks
to put the design together (the letters should be superimposed)
The sticker is small and easy to manipulate
- Peel off the back sheet and make sure the design stays on the translucent film (transfer).
- Delicately stick the transfer and sticker onto the support surface with the applicator card.
- Gently remove the transfer.
Demonstration video by Indya (5y)
The sticker is quite large
- Apply a piece of sticky tape to the centre of the sticker (the sticker will be set in two stages around the sticky tape hinge).
- Separate the transfer from the paper only on the right hand side of the sticker (all the way to the hinge).
- With the use of scissors, cut the lower part of the paper (the pattern should remain on the transfer).
- Stick this first part gently on the wall and pass over the applicator card (from the centre to the outside edge).
- Take away the sticky tape hinge (it is not needed anymore) and repeat the action on the second part of the sticker.
- Pass over the applicator card on the whole sticker and remove the transfer.
Demonstration video by Hicham
>> play the video on Youtube
All our packaging materials are made from recycled paper and cardboard and are designed to be recycled in turn.
Here are some ideas for recycling; paper objects have never been so trendy so let’s take advantage of it!
Feel free to send us your works; we will be happy to post them in this section.